Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome Classmates - OIS 6510

Hi Everyone,

I just want to let you know that I am very interested in learning more about each of you and "Online Communities." I'm a big proponent of learning communities, but not yet sold on its utility for all learners in distance education.  I plan to create online classes for others and teach my own, so I want a solid understanding of what is possible and hwo to get the most out of online communities.

Looking forward to the nest 8 weeks.

Rudy

4 comments:

  1. Hello Rudy,
    Looking forward to sharing ideas with you in this online instructional course. Just wanted to let you know that I am following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rudy! I am following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rudy,
    I am following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Just wanted to say a friendly "hi" and let you know I am following your blog.

    ReplyDelete